Monday, February 28, 2011

I guess this is the beggining

I want to share with everybody why I am here and what I am doing. Well I guess ill start from square one. When I was 18 years old I decided that I wanted to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, so i filled out some paper work and it all started form there, It took a few weeks until I got a letter in the mail telling me that i was going to serve a full time mission. I was called to serve in the Tennessee, Nashville mission, and I had 4 month to prepare. So i got everything taken care of, got everything I needed, and I was off. In 2009 I left my family, friends, and the little town called Sirling Alberta. It was hard leaving everyone I new, and traveling across the US, but one thing i can say is that it is worth it, I love serving the Lord, and all of the people here in Tennessee.            

No comments:

Post a Comment